These are recipes that I found this year, which I have made several times and I know they will be recipes that I will go to again and again.
CRUSTY BREAD - I have never served this to anyone who didn't buy a cast iron pot so they could make it. It is amazingly easy, spectacular and crusty delicious.
CHEESY PASTA WITH SPINACH - I discovered the loveliness of Rigatoni this year and adore this pasta dish. Last time I added 8 oz of sauteed mushrooms and 1/2 tsp. thyme with the spinach and it was wonderful.
3. BROCCOLI FRUIT SALAD - I have made this many times this year. It is a great picnic salad in the summer with pasta and nice as a winter dinner salad without the pasta. I keep the dressing made up so I can make it quickly. It is very festive and I like to serve it in individual serving bowls.
4. PARMESAN BAKED CHICKEN - This is a quick Sunday dinner that I feel good about serving to company. It can be made ahead and baked in 15 minutes.
CRISPY CHEESY CHICKEN - If children are eating I like to serve this. It is baked much like #4 but with a different coating. I have also made this with all Parmesan Cheese and crumbs and 1 T of my fresh dried basil. I like to serve a sauce with this.
6. LIME CAKE BARS - I just love the fresh limey taste and the dense moist cake. Perfect for
7. NUTELLA BREAD PUDDING I discovered cooking with Nutella this year but I have to hide the jar (from myself) I also love NUTELLA FRENCH TOAST
8. COCONUT CURRY CHICKEN SOUP Very easy and I could live on this for at least a week.
10. CHOCOLATE MOUSSE PIE This has a few steps but so worth it.
If you want to comment via e-mail - email@example.com