Garden Veggies

Garden Veggies
Made into tile for my stove backsplash

Portland Rose Garden

Portland Rose Garden
Mike and my 2 youngest sons Ian and Leif

Grandson Michael's Birthday 2014 throwing water balloons

Grandson Michael's Birthday 2014 throwing water balloons
With son Beau, Grandson Luke and his mom Jennifer

Maren

Maren
I cut this out of a wedding line. I must take more pictures of her.

Friday, April 4, 2008

WALLACE GODDARD

I have been reading meridianmagazine.com for a few years and have never missed anything that Wallace Goddard writes. He has been my spiritual mentor. His marriage advice is profound and unique. I saved all of his marriage articles in a computer file but then bought some of his marriage books to give away as gifts. If you are not aquainted with him I implore you to check out his new blog. He is listed on my blogger friends. Here is a recent quote on self esteem: "Self esteem is satan's attempt to clean up pride and make it acceptable." You must read the two articles he has on self esteem. He understands what the family needs in a gospel perspective.

No comments: