Garden Veggies

Garden Veggies
Made into tile for my stove backsplash

Portland Rose Garden

Portland Rose Garden
Mike and my 2 youngest sons Ian and Leif

Grandson Michael's Birthday 2014 throwing water balloons

Grandson Michael's Birthday 2014 throwing water balloons
With son Beau, Grandson Luke and his mom Jennifer

Maren

Maren
I cut this out of a wedding line. I must take more pictures of her.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER

When you are trying to live a Christian life sometimes it is hard not to get discouraged. Disappointments get you down. People that you love are not happy for various reasons. Society tends to want to go in a direction that frightens you and on and on. I do feel helpless at times but I try not to be co-dependent. I have lots to be grateful for. I am so very blessed. Nothing gives me perspective like the scriptures. These are some verses that always make me feel better because I know that they are true. When I consider the past I know that God will support me and comfort me whenever I need Him. He always has.



And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Rom. 8:28


Search diligently, pray always, and be believing, and all things shall work together for your good, if ye walk uprightly and remember the covenant wherewith ye have covenanted one with another. D&C 90:24


Therefore, he giveth this promise unto you, with an immutable covenant that they shall be fulfilled; and all things wherewith you have been afflicted shall work together for your good, and to my name’s glory, saith the Lord. D&C 98:3


Therefore, let your hearts be comforted; for all things shall work together for good to them that walk uprightly, and to the sanctification of the church. D&C 100:15

No comments: