Garden Veggies

Garden Veggies
Made into tile for my stove backsplash

Portland Rose Garden

Portland Rose Garden
Mike and my 2 youngest sons Ian and Leif

Grandson Michael's Birthday 2014 throwing water balloons

Grandson Michael's Birthday 2014 throwing water balloons
With son Beau, Grandson Luke and his mom Jennifer

Maren

Maren
I cut this out of a wedding line. I must take more pictures of her.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

NUTELLA FRENCH TOAST

This is "died and gone to heaven" good.  I have made it twice for breakfast and it is so good we always feel guilty eating it.  I wouldn't hessitate to make it for dessert when I needed something quick and easy.

Slice 4 slices of french bread 1/2-3/4 inch thick.  Spread 2 slices generously with Nutella and make a sandwich.  Whip up 2 eggs with 1 T. milk or cream.  Dip each side of the Nutella sandwich in the egg until it is soaked.  Set on a plate.  Sprinkle each side with about 2 tsps. of coarse raw sugar, regular sugar also works.  Melt a T of butter in a nonstick pan for each piece.  Cook slowly until it is brown on both sides.   Slice each piece in two and sprinkle with powdered sugar or whipped cream and lick your chops when you are finished.  This serves 2.

No comments: