These Snicker Bites are awesome! The recipe came from here but I changed a few things, making them small bites instead of bars because they are so rich.
1. Melt 2 T. butter and add 20 finely crushed Oreo cookies.
2. Press into the bottom of a 9 inch pan which has been covered including up the sides, with foil sprayed with pam.
3. Beat 2 blocks of room temperature cream cheese with 1/4 C. of sugar and 2 tsps. vanilla and 2 eggs. It will take 2-4 minutes to get it smooth and creamy. (I questioned so little sugar but it is perfect because the candy adds so much sweet)
4. Fold in 14 fun size Snickers chopped into small pieces or 28 mini bars cut into 4 pieces each.
5. Bake 350 for 30-35 minutes. (they will be lightly browned on the edges and top) Cool
6. These are good as is or you can melt 1or more C. milk chocolate chips or semisweet, if you prefer, and frost the tops after they have been cut into 1 1/2-2 inch squares. They freeze well.
Update: I made these again recently and used Milky Way bars. Then I toasted about a cup of almonds and chopped them quite coarsely and after painting on the melted chocolate I dipped them in the nuts. Wow!